Saturday 1 March 2008

Cutting it fine!

It's going to be a close one!

I will be travelling to Essex on Wednesday evening ready for an early start on Thursday.
We have decided to fit the engine at Steve Spencer's workshop. It saves an extra journey for a start, gives Steve more time to get the motor prepared, as well as other items such as the wiring loom, cooling system and so on and it's not too far from Brands Hatch, which means, hopefully, I can get to brands in daylight and get set up at the circuit in good time. That's the plan anyway. We couldn't cut it any finer!
All last season, we ended up getting to the circuit very late at night, which I have never liked doing. I don't suppose it will be any different this year but at least there's a chance this time round!
So a nice early start on Friday for the practice day.

I am crossing everything in the hope of good weather for the weekend.
Please,no rain!

No comments: