Monday 10 March 2008

Club racer documentary

Last season, a young chap, by the name of James, sporting a big camera came up to me in the paddock and asked if he could interview me for a film he was making as his student assignment project.

I saw him again this weekend while at Brands. He told me of his test reel that he has posted on his blog site.

here's the link: www.tee2.tk/blog/2007/10/16/club-racer-documentary-test-reel-1/


I think it has a great feel to it and gets across how it feels to be part of the paddock and racing in the club environment.
It takes quite a while to stream through my 3gig connection but please be patient, it's well worth the wait if you ask me!
There are two quick clips of Thunderbikes around the middle of the film, the first is going into the left hander, Graham Hill bend and the second is into the awesome Paddock Hill bend. I can spot myself in both!

James has told me that there will be some more footage posted soon, maybe later this week, so you can either keep an eye on his site or check back here as I will let you know when he posts anything.


I will be updating my blog soon with words and pictures from the adventures of the first meeting of the season from Brands. It was a mixed weekend, I made new friends ( I hope), and it was good fun, but with some hard and valuable lessons along the way. Hard physically and mentally all along but well worth it and great to be on the newly re-worked bike!

No comments: