Tuesday 1 January 2008

For Alan....who pesters me a lot

This should make Alan happy.He keeps on at me..."when you gonna update yer Blog?"
I don't really have an excuse other than I didn't feel like writing,but since my last post.....yes Alan, over a month ago, I've been busy with the bike which has been re-housed in my back room....lovely and warm and arms length from my pc, the loo and the kettle. The Mrs. doesn't mind, she knows racing is a big part of my life and she knows I'd be a miserable, moaning pain in the arse if she gave me any shit about it.... good girl!

Before I write about what's been happening with the bike and before I disclose some exciting news about....nah! you'll have to wait,... I should write about the last race meeting back in September at Brands Hatch. It really was fantastic for me and a weekend I will never forget. I'll start a new page.....

No comments: