Sunday 7 January 2007

Daylight robbery!

spent the evening painting the wheels and weighing various stuff that has been taken off the bike.....A 22kg loss so far. I can't see too many more areas that we can loose weight so i sat myself on the scales....80 kg....what a fat git! I'm sure when i finally lay my hands on a new push bike I could loose a couple of kilos.

Phil was busy messing with the shims. After a hunt all over the Island motorbike shops, and no luck in finding any new shims, Phil "doctored" the shims himself. We could have ordered some from the local Yam dealer for the sum of £5.60p each!!!!!..... daylight robbery if you ask me!

what ever happened to the old days when you could exchange shims and they were about £1 each!?..

I will find out how Phil got on last night later today when we meet up with our fabricator.


Steve doing what we built the workshop for........ watching bike racing in peace!

No comments: